P3 Blog St. Cuthbert's

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

We have been learning how to do ball aiming.  We have been learning how to do grid references.  We have been learning how to do language.  We have been learning how to do maths.

By Arpa and Macaulay.
Posted by Mrs L at 07:06
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  February (9)
  • ▼  2014 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  March (17)
      • At school we have been learning about the Hist...
      • LCC outside wall.
      • LCC outside wall.
      • St Cuthbert's Peace Garden
      • The Owl who was Afraid of the Dark
      • The wild life garden
      • The Owl who was Afraid of the Dark.
      • In I.C.T we have been typing our news on the P3s b...
      • What we have been doing in class. We have been do...
      • I like doing gym. I liked doing our Roman topic. I...
      • We have been learning how to do ball aiming.  We h...
      • In class I like doing maths because it is fun . In...
      • I like drawing scorpians on clicker paint. I like...
      • primary 3
      • we have been learning spanish. ...
      • Primary three is a wonderful class .We have learne...
      • We are learning ball s...
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (2)

Contributors

  • Miss Plews
  • Miss Webb
  • Mrs L
  • Unknown
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.